19 April 2005

Some housecleaning

Internet connectivity troubles have plagued me for several days, so updates have of course been few and far between. Things seem stable now, but I'm not entirely prepared to fully unburden myself. I will, however, offer this fascinating bit for those who may have missed it.

Not very many of you out there are likely to care, but the story of the
Oxyrhynchus Papyri has really got my juices flowing. The prospect of a 20% increase in antique texts is a big deal, so much so that I am tempted to lace this writeup with catchphrases such as "Mainstream Media" or "Bolton Confirmation" or even "Activist Judiciary" in order to get the public more excited. But perhaps I should restrain myself.

Some other small stuff (as I collect it):
  • Someone bothered to register a domain name for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home