12 October 2005

Smurf-Bomb Video Link

After a few days of trying, I have managed to locate a link (click here to view in .wmv format) to the recently announced UNICEF Smurf-Bombing video. It's embedded in what appears to be a Belgian news program, but you get the picture. I was, frankly, prepared for something far more graphic; indeed, this looks very much like some college student's joke. I think it entirely misses the mark, and I say this as someone who spent a fair amount of energy on the Smurfs as a kid.

Thanks to Moonage Political Webdream for posting this in the first place.

Tags: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Yeah, I agree it's more amusing than edifying. But more than anything else, it's simply not effective at communicating UNICEF's message. A blunder and waste of public money, if you ask me.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home