06 February 2008

Another Return

Circumstances have caused me to reevaluate my relationship with this blog. More than ever, I feel that its purpose--to give me a place to hone my thinking on current events--is a meaningful one for me; but I think I've decided to be significantly more casual about it. After all, I can spend a lot of time writing big essays on things; but if I wait until I have the leisure to do that for every issue, nothing will be posted. So we'll go smaller. Let's give that a shot and see how it goes.

On the moral equivalency front, I found this blog post particularly interesting. So far, I've heard no condemnations of Hillary from the talking heads in the press. But perhaps its effect will not be felt until the general election, where Hillary's campaign will not be able to bludgeon McCain with the "bitch" episode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home